Pit Board Options

Tell us how you think we can make things better for you, the member. Constructive criticism is welcome - useless sniveling is not.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

NWOutlawMX
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Pit Board Options

Postby NWOutlawMX » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Is there an option where you can make all posts read? I'm out of town for months at a time so when I get back it takes forever to view every one and get the subject to be blue so I can start fresh with what's currently going on. I accidentally did it on ktmtalk and thought it might be able to be done here also.
Rick -------------- 2013 GP/XC 15v
09 KTM 450 SX-F
06 Honda 280X
AMA-Oregon Oldtimers MX- NRA Life Member- DRRC- http://www.hookit.com/members/rickboyer/

NWOutlawMX
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Re: Pit Board Options

Postby NWOutlawMX » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Well, I guess I'm not to observant. There's a "mark all read" two lines down from where i just posted. Missed opportunity for DNF to call me out, sorry.
Rick -------------- 2013 GP/XC 15v
09 KTM 450 SX-F
06 Honda 280X
AMA-Oregon Oldtimers MX- NRA Life Member- DRRC- http://www.hookit.com/members/rickboyer/

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Postby Tawmass » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:19 am

Glad you got it resolved! :)
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

oregonsage
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby oregonsage » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 am

NWOutlawMX wrote:Well, I guess I'm not to observant. There's a "mark all read" two lines down from where i just posted. Missed opportunity for DNF to call me out, sorry.

Dave must be resting, so I will just call you an autodidact and leave it at that.

Return to “Suggestions”