Moderators Please???(Vote for Non-Motorcycle area)

Tell us how you think we can make things better for you, the member. Constructive criticism is welcome - useless sniveling is not.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

create a W G A S forum that is non monto related

Poll ended at Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 am

yes
64%
no
36%

Total votes: 14

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Re: Moderators Please???(Vote for Non-Motorcycle area)

Postby edgy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Wow, I never thought my post would stir up such a hornets nest! Hopefully something good will come out of it. Seems to me that there may be some underlying issues going on. I think this forum should be a family friendly,clean,non abusive communication tool amongst it's members, while keeping in mind that others can also see it. Smack talk and jiving is one thing, but when and if it goes over the line, it's time to take it to a more private platform. Think about what an outsider would think about the recent back and forth quarreling going on? Wow, talk about a house divided. If I make a off topic post about why my tomatoes are'nt ripening well... oh well, who cares other than maybe folks here that have an interest. If you don't like tomatoes...let it be.

KAWI47
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby KAWI47 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

edgy wrote:Wow, I never thought my post would stir up such a hornets nest! Hopefully something good will come out of it. Seems to me that there may be some underlying issues going on. I think this forum should be a family friendly,clean,non abusive communication tool amongst it's members, while keeping in mind that others can also see it. Smack talk and jiving is one thing, but when and if it goes over the line, it's time to take it to a more private platform. Think about what an outsider would think about the recent back and forth quarreling going on? Wow, talk about a house divided. If I make a off topic post about why my tomatoes are'nt ripening well... oh well, who cares other than maybe folks here that have an interest. If you don't like tomatoes...let it be.

just post your tomato story in the new forum :cheers:
Scotty Autry 47U....THANKS TO ALL MY SPONSORS. Paxil,Xanax,Swedish Snus,Tampax,Hostess,Burger King,Vagasil,Pamprin,Baby whipes,Burgerville,Bimart,Subway,Changs,Doritos,Baby Powder,and your MOM

DNFDave
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby DNFDave » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 am

I don't have a problem with the new forum. I just agree with Steve about the over moderating. I guess the board was created for grumpy 60 year old men.
Dave White
President of the Reid Brown fan club

Return to “Suggestions”