FS 2002 Duramax long bed

Vehicles, parts, gear or whatever that is OHV related, post it here. This is not for dealers.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

BRN2RDE
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

FS 2002 Duramax long bed

Postby BRN2RDE » Mon May 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Hey guys, my parents are getting ready to sell their 2002 Long Bed Duramax, Dual Cab pickup. This is the cleanest 2002 Chevy Pickup on the planet. No kidding! Low miles, I guess somewhere around 140,000. Tan/grey color, everything works, and these 'older' duramax trucks got great mpg, better than the new ones anyways. I'd buy it myself, and will kick myself some day for not getting it, but I just do not need a truck now or in the foreseeable future. They bought it new and it has had very regular service. Needs nothing that I am aware of. Even has new injectors. If you think you are in the market for a truck soon, get ahold of me and I will snap some pics. It is parked in my warehouse in Grants Pass. It is NOT a 4x4. Again, this is a really nice 4 door truck with an 8ft bed. I think they are looking for around 15k for it. If you ever wanted to get a 'hook your brother up kinda deal', this is it. I truly hate to see them sell it, but they are seriously downsizing.

Steve 541-787 5104
BRN2RDE
2016 350XC-F
2008 Husaberg 450 Supermoto
OMRA # 11V
http://www.batterystuff.com

Return to “Classified Items, Wanted, For Sale Or Trade”