2nd Amendment

This is the place to post about anything non-OHV related.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Re: 2nd Amendment

Postby jb15 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:38 pm

They already do it Joe. A lot. It says shall not be infringed l. It says nothing about permits or felons or 21 years old or anything.

What's your line in the sand.... A new awb?. Confiscation? The govt class thinks you still have Tue right to bear arms if you can have a single shot 22 short
coffee don't fax worth a damn

dlharte
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Postby dlharte » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm

edgy wrote:Can't drug test everyone on aid..... that would infringe on their constitional rights! :lol:

How about an exchange program with Mexico? For every hard working illegal we allow citizenship we ship them some free loading POS. I like it.

JoeMcLaughlin wrote:My guns will be taken from my cold dead hands. The 2nd amendment is not to be taken lightly. If our government tries to infringe on our 2nd amendment rights I am game for a fight to the end to defend our 2nd amendment rights. A little something my grandfather recently sent me: http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/B ... thens.html
Joe............

No worries Joe. Even the democrats know that's a loser, they just want to talk about it so they can blame the republicans for all future gun deaths. The Man is systematically attempting to eliminate the competition so they can completely ruin the country without resistance from the right. His recent moves tell me he knows that line and doesn't want to risk losing support from and for his party.

I hope I live another 50 years so I can watch it all play out and see how it is perceived in the future. Very interesting times if you're paying attention and can keep from throwing up during his press conferences.
OMRA Competition Director
Team NORA and Off-Road Dad

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby edgy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:12 am

I like the exchange idea, you can start with my neighbors. They have more that I do, drive better cars, have frozen food delivered to their door and every other perk afforded to them on our dime. Trailer trash, who now how to breed and use the system. One comes natural, the other your taught, and they learn well. Pisses me off every time I see em.

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby edgy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 pm

JoeMcLaughlin wrote:My guns will be taken from my cold dead hands. The 2nd amendment is not to be taken lightly. If our government tries to infringe on our 2nd amendment rights I am game for a fight to the end to defend our 2nd amendment rights. A little something my grandfather recently sent me: http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/B ... thens.html
Joe............

Thank your Grandfather for the the video and you for sharing.

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 pm

the liberty & freedom solution isn't to drug test welfare types. its just to not give out welfare.

sweeper
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby sweeper » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

jb15 wrote:the liberty & freedom solution isn't to drug test welfare types. its just to not give out welfare.

Thats pretty good right there.

KAWI47
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby KAWI47 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 am

Your 1st Amendment is taken away from you on this message board just about every other day with all the deletions and locking of post... lets get pissed about this!!!!!

Freedom of speech just watch what you say

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
Scotty Autry 47U....THANKS TO ALL MY SPONSORS. Paxil,Xanax,Swedish Snus,Tampax,Hostess,Burger King,Vagasil,Pamprin,Baby whipes,Burgerville,Bimart,Subway,Changs,Doritos,Baby Powder,and your MOM

Ace!
Life Member
Life Member

Postby Ace! » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 am

The amendments are related to the federal government, not a private message board. Private individuals don't have to guarantee you a venue for free speech. The federal government cannot delete your posts or lock a post, but private individuals can. That is the power of the constitution.
2011 DR650 - plated

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Postby Tawmass » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 am

KTOOM47 \M/ wrote:Your 1st Amendment is taken away from you on this message board just about every other day with all the deletions and locking of post... lets get pissed about this!!!!!

Freedom of speech just watch what you say

Give it up Scott. If this was an adult-only message board, then we wouldn't have to sift through all the mire that some people post. Or we can let YOU be a monitor and reply/respond to all the PMs and emails from parents complaining about all the maroon postings on here that gets put in front of kids when they go here for direction. There are too many that do not watch what they say.
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

KAWI47
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby KAWI47 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 am

Sorry I was sleep walking

Sure I will replace Lonnie....Scotty for moderator! !!!!
Scotty Autry 47U....THANKS TO ALL MY SPONSORS. Paxil,Xanax,Swedish Snus,Tampax,Hostess,Burger King,Vagasil,Pamprin,Baby whipes,Burgerville,Bimart,Subway,Changs,Doritos,Baby Powder,and your MOM

mudpie
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby mudpie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

KTOOM47 \M/ wrote:Your 1st Amendment is taken away from you on this message board just about every other day with all the deletions and locking of post... lets get pissed about this!!!!!

Then leave.
You may all go to hell, and I'll go to Texas.
If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of 'em.

DNFDave
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby DNFDave » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm

It's ok to be offensive Scott. Guys can say they hate this country and I'm sure someone would be offended but it doesn't get deleted. I can't say I don't blame them these guys scare me a little. I had some stuff deleted the other day for giving Mud Pie a hard time and I understand she's such a nice girl. Scotts got my vote for a moderator. It's time for the angry rooster.
Dave White
President of the Reid Brown fan club

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm

you don't have free speech on someone else's property unless they let you

KAWI47
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby KAWI47 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 pm

mudpie wrote:

Then leave.

So your saying everyone who hates our government and country to leave the country you said it not me just wanted to clarify

oregonsage
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby oregonsage » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

KTOOM47 \M/ wrote:Sorry I was sleep walking

Sure I will replace Lonnie....Scotty for moderator! !!!!

My dreams have come true. ( oh wait, I see Tom has quashed this most excellent idea....sigh )

Return to “Off Topic”