Are they happy anywhere?

This is the place to post about anything non-OHV related.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Are they happy anywhere?

Postby edgy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:32 pm

I really have to wonder, not happy in the middle east areas,africa,pacific regions...are they going to be happy here? Seems to me they just not happy anywhere. See a connection here? Oh well,the good old boys club is making money on whatever goes on, so nothing will change until it's there party that gets on Cnn. Damn, we're *(I'm a pottymouth)*

bikingdirt
First Timer
First Timer

Re: Are they happy anywhere?

Postby bikingdirt » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:43 am

can you be a little more coherent? :)

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby edgy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Lets see, who might we be referring too? What group is the common denominator of almost every conflict going on here on planet Earth. Yes,its a very small minority of the larger group,they dont seem to be happy anywhere,including theyre own homeland. Trying to be PC here, or let me put it this way, how many American lives have been lost and ruined through our Iraqi campaign's to have to go back and waste more lives to take them on again. As I stated,the powers that be will make money on it again and dont give a damn about the consequences...Until, someone walks into they're Christmas Party and we see it on our great Media Machine. Thats who.

Ace!
Life Member
Life Member

Postby Ace! » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:13 am

Human beings?
2011 DR650 - plated

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby edgy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:09 pm

We are all homo sapiens by genetics, some more so human than others. Radical extremists who believe that dying for the sake of a written word thousands of years ago that has been spun and twisted by a few to reach a goal that they are not willing to sacrifice themselves for? Yep, human beings. So really,what is difference between Islam radical terrorists and the Terrorists who we all allow to run our country in the name of money,power,greed and control? Nothing!!! The powers that run the world are just like the terrorists ... They just sit further back on the chess board, they are whats driving it all. Look at history, do I think what Isis is doing is right...NO, the reasons leading up to it... Needs to be addressed,by us,what has brought them to this path will be the downfall of our civilization,once again look at history. This country has serious problems that we the poeple need to address...by what ever means it takes, we need our country back from the power brokers that weve allowed ourselves to be sold to. 123 Wall Street and the world brokers who suck us dry.

Return to “Off Topic”