So now in 2015

This is the place to post about anything non-OHV related.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

So now in 2015

Postby edgy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 pm

99% of the wealth and god powers are in their hands, geez were *(I'm a pottymouth)* until we put a stop to it. Do you like being being a slave to the corporate gods who are nothing more than Wall Street whores who are just shuffling the money to the handful of of the world controllers of everything? Change is coming, ugly, but is inevitable. I'm ready,willing and want it. I'm sick of this country,we have let ourselves be sold to highest bidder, sick *(I'm a pottymouth)* situation.

DRZ_KX
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Re: So now in 2015

Postby DRZ_KX » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 pm

No replies???
How odd.......
Attachments
Shoes.jpg
Shoes.jpg (18.17 KiB) Viewed 704 times
When you're mad at someone, it's probably best not to break his arm with a baseball bat.

Evel Knievel

xt500max
Newbie Class
Newbie Class

Postby xt500max » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:10 am

I'll bite!!!
It doesn't/hasn't change in world history when any group gets power to consolidate their hold on power
to exclude the masses. Nothing really changed except the perception.

Kings, dictators, commies, and even our own gov have the potential to limit "outsiders."
Sometimes people just want to hear what they want to hear......even those who lie about what they give as
evidence.

The last 2 presidents (obomber and bush) decided to placate the masses and kick the can down the road.

Most of this financial mess we are in now is ignored because the 401's etc., are relatively high right now
(even with the last drops in the Dow). From an accounting standpoint, any talk about $$$$ are met by rolled
eyes and an expectation of someone else to be taxed.

Maybe you ought to think about the following:
Remember even just a few years ago, the gov. hardly EVER talked about preparation for ANY natural or
man-made failure(s). Now I can't remember hardly see a single day something/someone is warning us about preparation
by "go-bags", daily reminders on civil defense awareness, etc., Even the City of Damascus had a state sponsored
seminar on preparation a few weeks ago!!! Preps are not only big concerns but they are telling everyone that don't expect help, you're on your own, and have 2 weeks supplies of food and water.
All of the money in the world isn't going to get food and water to these masses when the stuff hits the fan........

Maybe the early Fathers of our union were right in that only land holders should be allowed to vote (one vote per
person owning property). They also wanted to restrict all gov. employees from voting as a potential conflict of interest.
Lastly, nobody should be allowed to vote on anything until some basic knowledge of how our politics works and have
testing before allowed to vote.
Otherwise just watch the late shows showing on how really stupid our population really is.

Dirtyjohn
First Timer
First Timer

Postby Dirtyjohn » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 pm

History would show that the more that imbalance persists, and the worse it gets, the more people are willing to do something to change it.

Return to “Off Topic”