walmart pressure washer $39.95

This is the place to post about anything non-OHV related.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Re: walmart pressure washer $39.95

Postby jb15 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm

i've done all that and more and i'm 29 without the help of any union. so i'm very proud of you and all the help you needed.

which union do you belong to? what type of coercion do they do? sweetheart deals with local government? extort businesses?

you mentioned garbage disposal... so the company you work for has a monopoly type deal with local government maybe? big deal to haul away everyones garbage...? forcing people to use your company's service or be fined, etc.. etc..???

i could be wrong, but thats how those garbage places work, like waste management... its a government created monopoly people are FORCED to use under the threat of government violence.
coffee don't fax worth a damn

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

btw while you were away today, i mowed your lawn, doesn't matter if you wanted me to or not, or if you needed it. you owe me $100. if you don't pay i'll be forced to call the cops.

i'm so proud of my job and my honda power washer :cheers:

edgy
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby edgy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm

When I was self employed I used to feel the same way about unions... now that I work for corporate America and see first hand how that works, we the people, need the unions back just to protect us from them. They make more $$$ than they could blow in 3 lifetimes, believe anything goes to make money, and would like to take your measly paying job and your benefits and give it to that asian kid working in their slave camps(factory), so they can make more money and have more power. Most of your statements about unions can be said about big money corporations too. I think it's a matter of the least of two evils, I'll take the unions... have you taught your kids to speak chinese yet?

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Big difference.

I can choose to work at a company, I can choose to buy their products.

Unions are force, unions are violence, unions are no choice.

If you don't like your job get a different one. No one owes you anything, no one owes you money, a job, vacation, food, medical care, anything.

Me buying a product made in chins had nothing to do with them owning us. the fed government owes them money not me.

Were actually screwing them over so hard by giving them worthless dollarsin exchange for these products.

I want to keep every *(I'm a pottymouth)* dime I make and i don't owe you or the government anything. I sacrificed and worked extremely hard to get what I have and anyone who wants to take it can die

DNFDave
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby DNFDave » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:32 pm

I work in Portland where the commercial garbage is an open market and the company I work for does make money. I agree with you on public unions where politicians negotiate with our tax money and don't have to deal with the consequences. It's great that your doing so well but by calling everyone that works for unions scumbags make you sound angry.
Dave White
President of the Reid Brown fan club

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm

I am angry.

And honestly. I don't care if anyone joins a unionor whatever. It should be someones choice. The only thing I have s problem with is force. No one should be forced to join anything, no company should be forced to have union workers if they don't want them.

Force is violence, and no one should be able to use violence to get what they want

DNFDave
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby DNFDave » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am

Who is this Lars Larson?
Dave White

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 am

lars larson is a neocon. lars believes in lots of government violence, as long as its does what he thinks is right.

DNFDave
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby DNFDave » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:25 pm

In the 25 years I've been in the union I've never met anyone that was forced to work there. There are plenty of non union garbage positions in Portland and the turn over is pretty high. You've been brain washed by the machine and don't even know it.
Dave White

knobbyknife
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby knobbyknife » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:22 pm

wow, from a $40 pressure washer to the union, lars larson this is great stuff keep it going.

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

DNFDave wrote:In the 25 years I've been in the union I've never met anyone that was forced to work there. There are plenty of non union garbage positions in Portland and the turn over is pretty high. You've been brain washed by the machine and don't even know it.

the majority of unions & union shops will not let you work there if you do not join.

there are several states that don't have "right to work" laws. meaning you have to join.

get a freaking clue.

oh lets add a random persons name in there, nancy pelosi lover

JoeH
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby JoeH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 pm

DNFDave wrote:In the 25 years I've been in the union I've never met anyone that was forced to work there. There are plenty of non union garbage positions in Portland and the turn over is pretty high. You've been brain washed by the machine and don't even know it.

Dave try and keep your hard earned money this month and not pay the union and see what happens... They will force you one way or another...

JoeH
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby JoeH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 pm

knobbyknife wrote:wow, from a $40 pressure washer to the union, lars larson this is great stuff keep it going.

Pretty amazing they can build it, ship it around the world, sell it to a retailer and still only charge $40 for it.

99% of unions are a joke.

I dig Lars for the most part.

JoeH
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby JoeH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 pm

edgy wrote:When I was self employed I used to feel the same way about unions... now that I work for corporate America and see first hand how that works, we the people, need the unions back just to protect us from them. They make more $$$ than they could blow in 3 lifetimes, believe anything goes to make money, and would like to take your measly paying job and your benefits and give it to that asian kid working in their slave camps(factory), so they can make more money and have more power. Most of your statements about unions can be said about big money corporations too.

If you have any money in the stock market , there's a good chance your earning a buck or two off off these big buissness's.

So you think the govenrment should regulate how much profit a buisness and its shareholeders can make???

DNFDave
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby DNFDave » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 am

Joe why would I go to work at a union shop if I didn't want to pay dues? If I wanted to be non union there's other company's where I could work. How come KFC doesn't sell hamburgers? You sound like some of the guy's I work with. They've been getting brain washed by Lars for years but if you told them you were going to take away there union benefits and pay them $5 less an hour they'd be singing a different tune. As far as making things cheaper how much would have to pay someone to build $40 pressure washers?
Dave White

Return to “Off Topic”