XC

For those with more than two wheels!

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

PacNORE
First Timer
First Timer

Re: XC

Postby PacNORE » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:58 pm

LonnieTheGreat wrote:As per Field of dreams," Build it and they will come." Ultra included a seperate race for quads at our event for 3 years and only a half a dozen quad riders came each year. There were plenty of posts here about it so nobody can say they didn't know. I doubt we will have a quad race next year, there just arn't enough people actually showing up to justify making the 60 people that do show up for thier race wait for a small handfull. I would love to have 10 quad riders show up to meetings ready to come to the work parties, each with a few pre-entries from thier buddies. The ranch where we host the race and poker run really could be great for quads, especially if an experienced quad racer helped scout and lay out the course.
LonnieSaysGetInvolvedIfYouWantToBeInvolved

Lonnie,
The 2012 event was a blast. However this years event was the same weekend as COORP- and we had 20+ UTV / SxS racing. We thought about driving from Redmond to Roseburg, but a broken CV put us out. The ranch is a great place for the Poker Run and the ULTRA race. Don't give up on it yet- the first year of COORP we had very few racers, it has now take off.
We are working hard to get the UTV's organized.

As far as ATV guys/gals - seems like Eugene MX had a decent turn out with some incredible racing action.
Blue Coyote Racing #1997 - 2013 Maverick
PacNORE.com- Pacific Northwest Offroad Racing Enthusiasts

jb15
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby jb15 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:47 pm

i got another quad and will probably be keeping it for a while, hope you guys out there who have quad races keep doing them, you'll have at least one more new person next year
coffee don't fax worth a damn

Miss Mary
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby Miss Mary » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 pm

If there's ATVs on the schedule for next year we'll be there as well.
Why did we have to come home from Mexico????

Return to “ATV's”