Browns Camp Oregon

Jones Creek TrailRiders Association ~ www.jctra.org

Moderators: OMRA, Tawmass, JoeMcLaughlin, mikeames

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Browns Camp Oregon

Postby Bryan Fix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Spent the day at Browns Camp towards the coast out of Banks Oregon Miles, and Miles of Trails were there 5 hrs and only covered about 1/3 of the trails single track very similar to Jones Creek riding but just much more of it. Went with a Friend of mine Tyler from up North had a great day rain held off for us.

At the start

Using the winch to pull 2 cars out of the mud......dumb youngsters

Tyler checking the map so we could get our bearings, this happened many times because the place is so large

Tyler climbing some rock, on his Brutt

In the fog map reading again

heavyd
Sportsman Class
Sportsman Class

Re: Browns Camp Oregon

Postby heavyd » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm

So worth the drive. I got my card. I am bugging Steve to get his. I am trying to go next weekend but it might be the weekend after that
Harry Dritz

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby Bryan Fix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:17 pm

heavyd wrote:So worth the drive. I got my card. I am bugging Steve to get his. I am trying to go next weekend but it might be the weekend after that

Basically it is 1 hour and 5 Minute drive to Browns Camp, then we ate at Helvetia Tavern after we were done it was great. Well worth the drive considering our only other option was boring Logging Roads.

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby Bryan Fix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:18 pm

heavyd wrote:So worth the drive. I got my card. I am bugging Steve to get his. I am trying to go next weekend but it might be the weekend after that

Just so you know there was a cop at Browns Camp must have seen him 5 or 6 times, he was just interested in our Quads being licensed, didn't ask if we had our card.

heavyd
Sportsman Class
Sportsman Class

Postby heavyd » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm

I don't break rules anymore I always get caught so does steve.. not the best reason to follow the rules but works for me... looks like a great place to ride...
Harry Dritz

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby Bryan Fix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:26 pm

heavyd wrote:I don't break rules anymore I always get caught so does steve.. not the best reason to follow the rules but works for me... looks like a great place to ride...

Lots of options

Return to “JCTRA M/C”