Hey Mikeames

Jones Creek TrailRiders Association ~ www.jctra.org

Moderators: OMRA, Tawmass, JoeMcLaughlin, mikeames

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Hey Mikeames

Postby Bryan Fix » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Pretty strong wind today around town would think it was pretty bad out at Jones Creek. What do you think? think there are any blow downs across the trails?

Scubasonic

racermom
Pee-Wee Class
Pee-Wee Class

Re: Hey Mikeames

Postby racermom » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Likely lots of blowdown, but the trails are closed until next spring. One good way to get out there and see is show up at a work party. ;) Meet a good crew and get to know some new riding buddies. If you were so inclined, we could use set-up and tear-down help for the Hangover Scramble in a couple of weeks at Washougal.

BTW, a lot of posters actually access the OMRA website, and there's a lot more activity in the General and Trailriding sections than the individual club sections, if that's where you're posting. An earlier comment you made is right, these sections are pretty quiet.

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby Bryan Fix » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:11 pm

racermom wrote:Likely lots of blowdown, but the trails are closed until next spring. One good way to get out there and see is show up at a work party. ;) Meet a good crew and get to know some new riding buddies. If you were so inclined, we could use set-up and tear-down help for the Hangover Scramble in a couple of weeks at Washougal.

BTW, a lot of posters actually access the OMRA website, and there's a lot more activity in the General and Trailriding sections than the individual club sections, if that's where you're posting. An earlier comment you made is right, these sections are pretty quiet.

Well when will the next work party be on the trails?? as far as the Scramble is concerned I will be on the beaches of Hawaii when that occurs sorry maybe next year :cry:

racermom
Pee-Wee Class
Pee-Wee Class

Postby racermom » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:46 pm

February I think. They take January off after all the work from the Hangover.

Hawaii. Lucky dog :)

Bryan Fix
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby Bryan Fix » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:12 pm

racermom wrote:February I think. They take January off after all the work from the Hangover.

Hawaii. Lucky dog :)

I will watch for the work party Jan 1 - Jan 31 Maui Hi right of front street

Return to “JCTRA M/C”