DW Specialties Repair Shop

Here's a forum for OMRA members to post their special services. Example: Wouldn't you much rather pay someone who's in the sport to work on your car? Please don't turn this into a spam or snivel forum.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

ktmgirl
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

DW Specialties Repair Shop

Postby ktmgirl » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

DW Specialties is a one man mechanic shop in the heart of Bend. The owner, Dave Winters, is a skilled mechanic who always pays the most attention to each and every problem. Located in the heart of bend, near Carrera Motors. He is certified in 5 different area's of expertise in the auto industry.
A mechanic for 30+ years, his knowledge and skill level make him one of Central Oregons best.
Specializing in cars, SUV's, and non-commercial trucks, he also has many years of soley working on, tuning up, and fixing competition level motorcycles.
He knows his bikes and cars inside and out.

His shop is located across from Carrera Motors.
1030 se 3rd Street, Bend, OR 97702
Suite #2
541-617-0480
Endurocross, Motocross, Offroad or Enduro...as long as I'm riding, I'm happy.
Thank you Agent Orange Racing, Carson Motosports, Dunlop, Arbonne, DW Specialties and Dirt Tricks!

ktmgirl
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Postby ktmgirl » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Need your bike worked on this winter? Need it ASAP?? Bring it to Dave!
The cars are starting to slow down a little and he would like to wrench on some bikes in the mean time.
Those bikes/scooters/harleys/whatever else will be in-n-out fast!!
Give him a ring 541-617-0480
Endurocross, Motocross, Offroad or Enduro...as long as I'm riding, I'm happy.
Thank you Agent Orange Racing, Carson Motosports, Dunlop, Arbonne, DW Specialties and Dirt Tricks!

Return to “OMRA Member's Non-OHV Businesses & Services”