7/28/14 Hog Hollow Trials in Oregon City

If your bike doesn't have a seat, you wear a funny hat, and you have more skills than most people, then this forum is for you!

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

7/28/14 Hog Hollow Trials in Oregon City

Postby Tawmass » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 am

I still don't have my broken transmission repaired on my 4RT, but for once I didn't have conflicts, plus my bud Scott Wilson was entering this event (his third) the Hog Hollow Trials. So the Wife and I grabbed my Canon and headed over to Dennis Sweeten's place. We got there after the start, so Donna and I started hiking around to find the groups. It was impressive all the work that went into clearing everything (nice work Max and crew!). It was a beautiful, very-hot day at the Sweeten Compound and the sections looked great. I tried to get a few pix of each competitor, but may have missed a few. To view all the pix I took:

CLICK HERE

We had a great time hiking and taking photos, plus was great to see so many familiar faces. I'll say it again, experienced trials riders are the best riders in the world. Hope to have my Montesa back together sometime soon and get back into the fray of trying to improve.
-Tom

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Trials”