Letter of support needed Morrow County OHV area

All info regarding volunteering in the Eastern part of our state.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

tdewitt
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Letter of support needed Morrow County OHV area

Postby tdewitt » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:18 am

got an email from the folks at Morrow County yesterday asking if I would write a letter of support as they move forward seeking grant money. I decided to write a letter that our whole family could sign and I'm posting here asking for your support too. I figure anything we can do to promote better riding areas is good for our sport. So even if you've never been to the Morrow County OHV Park if you can spare a couple minutes and a stamp can you write a quick letter of support?

Here is what they wrote "The Morrow County Public Works Department is applying for a Local Government Grant from the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department for two bathrooms with showers for the OHV Park. The larger bathroom would be located near the new EMT-Law Enforcement Building and would have men and women's restrooms, showers, two family shower/restrooms, and laundry rooms. The second restroom would be located in the cabin area and would be much smaller. These restrooms would be a wonderful addition to our park. It would eliminate the port-a-potties and be much more sanitary.

Here is their website if you don't know about the OHV park, www.morrowcountyparks.org

They need letters by the 14th of the March.

Morrow County Public Works Department
PO Box 428
Lexington, Oregon 97839

mcparks@co.morrow.or.us
Re: Local Government Grant Application
05 DL1000 V-Strom

Return to “Eastern Oregon”