12/2,7,9/16 Trailwork On MRA Property

All info regarding volunteering in the Southwest part of our state.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

12/2,7,9/16 Trailwork On MRA Property

Postby Tawmass » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:55 pm

12/2/16

SteveR and I went up to drill some fence post holes for the new signs we made. Then we worked on the Boundary Trail to fix some erosion issues. Our day was pretty much Steve running the Sutter and I ran the tractor!
-Tom

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Re: 12/2,7,9/16 Trailwork On MRA Property

Postby Tawmass » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:58 pm

12/7/16

SteveR, RichardR and I spent the day drilling more fence post holes for a new fence up near the MRA Clubhouse!
-Tom

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Postby Tawmass » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:09 pm

12/9/16

SteveR, JackL and I worked up on Lily Prairie today making room for the new storage shed, which we are way overdue for. Just after we started, a rider named Taylor Buti came by and wanted to be on our Trail Maintenance List - thanks Taylor, you're in the circle now! Then Jack commenced to clearing out the area for the building. He makes things happen on that excavator! Steve ran the bulldozer and I ran the chainsaw and set chokers. It was a little hairball dodging an excavator, bulldozer and hiding from falling trees all day! We did have a cameo appearance from BillF and friends at the Prairie. We wished we were riding too!

And how many really know what that last picture is?
-Tom

Tawmass
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Postby Tawmass » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:43 am

12/13/16 MRA Clubhouse Fencework

SteveR, BillW, RichardR, JimB, TyrrellH, Scout and I spent the day finishing up the new fence work at the MRA Clubhouse. We aligned, drilled, and impacted the new fence. We also leveled the park lot, cleared out a drainage ditch, tidied up the Clubhouse, cut some offending limbs and generally tried to warm up after our hard work, but the finished product was worth it and will look great for Wednesday's Monthly MRA Meeting!
-Tom

Ace!
Life Member
Life Member

Postby Ace! » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:56 am

You guys kick butt.
2011 DR650 - plated

Return to “Southern Oregon”