Hello!! It has been FOREVER...

Tired of going to events [or just riding] by yourself? You know there are other riders in your area, but you just cant find them? Riding/Racing Buddy to the rescue! Place an advertisement, about who you are and what event or ride you're going to. Include your name, skill level (be honest!), town and state.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

Dlow2686
In First Gear
In First Gear

Hello!! It has been FOREVER...

Postby Dlow2686 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Hey everyone, So I have not been on here in ... umm.... I dont even want to check, but probably over a year now. :(
I joined this board before I lived in Oregon, I raced desert down in California and was looking into doing the same up here. Well, I am here now, and have been since June of last year and have yet to ride even once! I do have a good excuse though, I got pregnant... But, our baby is a great little man, he is almost 6 months old already! :( I can't believe it. Anyways...... I am getting my boyfriend a dirt bike and all the gear to go with it, for Christmas, because he has never been on a bike in his life, I really need to teach him what he is missing out on! And, I cant let our baby ride a bike before he does... So, the bike Im getting him will be here this weekend and Im super excited, except I have to figure out a way to hide it in our garage until Christmas..... Any ideas on that? All the gear I purchased from ACE Discount in Redmond, and he is holding it all for me until closer to Christmas.... But what Im really wanting is to start meeting some of you, I dont know where to ride around here. And, we still don't really know anyone here, except who we work with. Where are some good places to camp and ride for a weekend? Any of you willing to be our friend? hahaha.... maybe you have a little one too?

A little off topic here - I own Phoenix Photography Oregon, if you've heard of that yet...? I have a studio in downtown Redmond... just thought if youve heard of that then maybe you can 'put a face to a name'
Attachments
12119030_10154284140840558_1011667176332829969_n.jpg
12119030_10154284140840558_1011667176332829969_n.jpg (62.32 KiB) Viewed 322 times

mudpie
AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Re: Hello!! It has been FOREVER...

Postby mudpie » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Delorah, PM me. My dirtbike lives in a two plus car garage with a stack of tires and a lawn mower. Plenty of room if you need. In Bend.
You may all go to hell, and I'll go to Texas.
If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of 'em.

Return to “Riding/Racing Buddy”