New rider heading to prineville

Tired of going to events [or just riding] by yourself? You know there are other riders in your area, but you just cant find them? Riding/Racing Buddy to the rescue! Place an advertisement, about who you are and what event or ride you're going to. Include your name, skill level (be honest!), town and state.

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

JMerrill
First Timer
First Timer

New rider heading to prineville

Postby JMerrill » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Hello everyone!

I am going to be moving from Nevada here in the next few months for a job and I am wanting to get some riding connections ironed out before I get up there. I am currently a registered MRANN (Motorcycle Racing Association of Northern Nevada) racer and would love to find some people in or close to prineville who are both casual and race riders.

I also have a wife and 3 little ones (not really so little) who love to ride also, so family type riding is also awesome.

2002 Honda CRF 450 R

Ace!
Life Member
Life Member

Re: New rider heading to prineville

Postby Ace! » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm

So, did you move?
2011 DR650 - plated

oregonsage
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby oregonsage » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Great place to start is Four Corners, which is just south of Prineville a few miles.

chuckw
OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Postby chuckw » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Welcome, from another ex MRANN family. Good riding around Pville, similar to NV but more organized trail systems. Also good summer riding more towards the coast. More variety than NV, but we miss the wide open riding opportuniities in NV. PM me when you get up this way if you like.

Return to “Riding/Racing Buddy”