Thank you OMRA

Rubbin's racing!

Moderators: OMRA, dlharte, oregonsage, Tawmass

AA Pro Class
AA Pro Class

Thank you OMRA

Postby McWho » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:14 am

I just wanted to say thanks for a fun and exciting year of racing!

I have been away from the OMRA and racing for almost 10 years. This year was my first back and it was a blast!!
I was a little worried how the vibes where going to be at the races, if the racing community had changed? And if any of my old friends where still around? However after the first race (I missed eddyville??) Timber MT I knew it was going to be a great year! I made some great new friends re connected with old ones, and got to do some fun and great races!

I want to thank the OMRA and it’s hard working volunteers and officials. You guys have and are doing a great job to help keep and make the Oregon racing series what it is! I first started racing the OMRA series back in 1998, and have seen the OMRA go through some hard times, but despite all that... it is still alive and growing because of a small group of hardworking Dedicated volunteers !! I love how organized and racer focused and driven you guys are! I love all the changes and can’t wait to see what the future holds!!

tell next Seaon!
Thank you!
Scott McNew
We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.

OMRA Officer
OMRA Officer

Re: Thank you OMRA

Postby chuckw » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Appreciate the nice comments Scott! Good to have you back -

Pretty challenging year for everyone, with super wet conditions early in the season, and very dry later that led to more running schedule changes than I can remember ever seeing. Appreciate the efforts by the Clubs, Promoters and OMRA volunteers to make everything work out as best as possible.

Return to “Racing”