Ride Mowich this week 9/12

Emerald Trail Riders Association M/C ~ www.ETRA.net

Moderators: OMRA, oregonsage, Tawmass, Cornfed, Midtown Rich, endoquest

chainsaw
Pee-Wee Class
Pee-Wee Class

Ride Mowich this week 9/12

Postby chainsaw » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Can anyone ride M with me during the week or Sat/Sun???? I have a good route planned!
email or text
5tgb8uhb5@gmail.com
Bob
KTM 250xcf w

chainsaw
Pee-Wee Class
Pee-Wee Class

Re: Ride Mowich this week 9/12

Postby chainsaw » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Absolutely great ride today. Nobody from ETRA wanted to go so I went anyway and had great luck with finding someone to ride with. Only he and I there, no one else all day. His first time at M so I volunteered to show him the good trails. He was from Bend on a KTM 500. We did 10 mile trail backwards to Mowich tracks crossing and added the side climb down to track and up along the way. Went to Hwy97 and rode hwy across Little Deschutes bridge then hit the trails again. Did all the climbs, both mini sand hills, first one had never been ridden this whole summer. There was a tree top and big chunk on the hill, they'v been there all summer, we moved em and just demolished both hills, ripped the gas pipe hill also. Someone had been on gas pipe with a big 4x4 and tore it up pretty bad, chunked out big rocks. Not too many miles today but my partner was a great guy to ride with and I know I had a one of my best rides. I decided to call it a ride but he being less than half my age decided to go out again and do 13 [hahahahaha], I told him it was a crap trail. He's probably still cussing.
KTM 250xcf w

Return to “ETRA M/C”