<<<<BACK to website 

Gunny needs your help!

Hi everyone:

This is an appeal for help for those of you in the Beaverton/Tigard/Aloha/Hillsboro, etc area that are wondering what to do on Saturday 26 July - Sunday is for Washougal, right.

Anyway, I will be working at the U.S. ISDE team's shipping container - it is located on Hocken's Blvd (or St. ?) in Beaverton. Hocken's is off TV highway at the Bob Lanphere Kia and Used Car dealerships; turn north and there will be a small lot on the side of the road within 200 yds. If you go past the traffic light intersection and over the 'light rail' tracks you went to far.

I need approx. 6 to 12 people to help me pull some of the team gear out of the container and to set up our big canopy - want to make sure its clean and ready to go. It's a 20X30 tent and I could use the help - also want to check the cover that goes over the container.

Anyone that wants to help I would appreciate it.

Tom - can you post this request to the website too, please.

I will be there from 10 am on. Plan to get dirty and hot - I will supply food and beaverages.

Call me at Beaverton Honda-Yamaha 503-684-6600 or on my cell @ 503-572-6729 if you can make it.

Thanks, Gunny Claypoole

Click here to read the latest on this year's ISDE in Brazil!