<<<<BACK to website 

(Got this from Carolyn Huffman of Washougal MX Track)

AMA West-Coast Meeting on April 23

Rob Razor, AMA president,  will be coming to Vancouver, WA to meet with Ralph and all that are interested in some concerns that we have had regarding the need for an AMA satellite office on the West Coast and the need for more representation by AMA here.

There are very few AMA sanctioned events in this part of the country, yet numerous professional riders come from the west coast and we all know that you have to be an amateur before you are a pro.  AMA needs to grow out here and we need help in that area.  This is a concern for all types of motorcycle events. 

The date and place for the meeting are:

April 23, 2003 at Staybridge Suites in Vancouver from 7 pm until approx. 9pm  Some of us will be meeting at 5:30pm to discuss the agenda for the evening.  All are welcome to attend this part of the meeting.  If you have any questions please call Ralph Huffman in the evenings @ 541-673-1671.

Staybridge Suites
Ph:  1-800-238-8000
Add:  7301 NE 41st St, Vancouver, Wa  98660

Directions:  I-5 to I-205, take Vancouver Mall exit, go west on SR 500, right at Andressen Rd exit, right on 40th St, road curves to left take first driveway and you are there.

Let me know if you need any more info.  I will send this to promoters in our area .

Carolyn Huffman